May 28, 2022

SB-Accounting

Accounting + Finance Blog

Innoson Motors may sell up to 400 cars to Mali

Shares

Follow @jeremiahjames19

If is possible that Nigeria first indigenous car manufacturing company may sale 400 cars to Mali this year. A meeting by the Delegate of Bamako in Mali with the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Commerce confirmed this fact.

Deputy Mayor of Bamako, #Mali and his delegation visiting Dr. Enelamah on plans to purchase 400 vehicles from Innoson Motors. #MadeInNigeria pic.twitter.com/NU2O7pxLix

— Constance ikokwu (@Ccikokwu) July 18, 2017

Deputy Major of Bamako in Mali and his delegates meet with Dr. Enelamah on the plans to buy 400 vehicles from Innoson Motors. Though the outcome of the meeting is not known yet. It may be possible that the purchase of the vehicles is possible.

Innoson Motors manufacture vehicles in Nigeria since the year 2010. It’s CEO Innocent Chukwuma is the brain behind the company. 70% of the materials used to manufacture it’s vehicles are from Nigeria, while the remaining 30% is sourced from China and Germany.

READ ON  Taxify renamed as Bolt to reflex the tech firm aspiration

Follow @techwatchngr

Copyright 2020 @ Myfinancein

Shares